NAD Masters M17 Wins CES 2015 Honouree Award
November 11, 2014
We're proud to announce that the NAD M17 AV Surround Sound Preamp Processor, part of the all-new, redesigned NAD Masters series, has received an honouree nomination for the 2015 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award. The announcement came from a special invite-only press event, "CES Unveiled", in New York City on November 11th, where the world's most popular consumer technologies and product designs are evaluated by a panel of industry experts.
The prestigious Innovations Design and Engineering Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), the producer of the International CES, the world’s largest consumer technology tradeshow, and have been recognizing achievements in product design and engineering since 1976.
NAD Masters will be on display in NAD's exhibit suite 34-204 in the Venetian Tower at CES 2015 from January 6 to 9, 2015 in Las Vegas.
Read more on the NAD M17 AV Surround Sound Preamp Processor here.
For the full list of 2015 CES Innovations Design and Engineering honourees, click here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2016-05-04 NAD Receives Prestigious Hi-Res Audio Designation from Japan Audio Society
- 2015-12-12 NAD Masters AV Pair Wins UK Best Buy Award
- 2015-12-03 M17 Positive Feedback Writers' Choice Award
- 2015-04-01 SoundStage Reviews NAD Masters M17 AV Preamp
- 2015-02-20 Home Theater Review Shortlist M17 AV Preamp
- 2015-01-30 Introducing the NAD AV Remote App
- 2015-01-29 Stereophile Reviews New NAD Masters AV Amps
- 2014-11-06 Excellent NAD Masters Review from Secrets of Home Theater
Be the first to comment below!