NAD C 316BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier
The Current Budget Amplifier Champ
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
Our scene-stealing C 315BEE, an award-winning design that exceeded all expectations, has given rise to the C 316BEE Integrated Amplifier. The C 316BEE promises improved power efficiency, a healthy dose of ‘green’ attributes, and serious musical performance. The C 316BEE offers entry-level affordability and for many there will never be a need for another amplifier. With class-leading specifications for noise, distortion, power, stereo separation and volume control tracking, the C 316BEE sets new benchmarks for performance, both measured and audible. The sonic result is a relaxed and inviting sound that digs out the subtle details in your favourite recordings and presents them across a panoramic stereo sound stage.
> Innovative Twist on Proven Technology
Proprietary PowerDrive™ Circuit offers a remarkable combination of high current drive needed for complex loudspeaker loads combined with high levels of undistorted dynamic power. Bjørn Erik Edvardsen, our Director of Advanced Development, developed a simplified version of PowerDrive for the C 316BEE.
> Enviro Chic
Thanks to its innovative technology, standby power consumption is less than 1 watt. The C 316BEE uses lead-free silver solder and is constructed free of hazardous materials.
True to our enviable reputation for creating some of the best performing budget amplifiers of all time, the C 316BEE delivers huge performance without the huge price tag.
> Dynamic Power Reserves
Continuous power is a conservative 40 watts and dynamic power, which is more important for music listening, is remarkably more than 100 watts! Far more usable power on tap than other amps at this price point.
> Keeping it Simple
The C 316BEE has everything necessary for musical enjoyment, yet it is refreshingly limited to the essentials: six inputs, one set of speakers, a headphone jack and full function remote control.
> Impressive Capacity
While the C 316BEE embodies simplicity, it is far from a ‘stripped down’ product. It is fully equipped to be the control centre for a high performance music system.
- C 316BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - Dutch manual
- C 316BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - English manual
- C 316BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - French manual
- C 316BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - German manual
- C 316BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - Italian manual
- C 316BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - Russian manual
- C 316BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - Slovakian Manual
- C 316BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - Spanish manual
- C 316BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - Swedish manual
- 2014-03-03 Nice for intimistic listening – If you sit 1/1.5 meters ...
- 2013-07-25 Ottima accoppiata – Insieme suonano bene, è un ...
- 2013-04-28 Very nice Amplifier 추천할만한 앰프 – I had red some ...
- 2013-04-07 NAD C316BEE Review – After years of being a "vintage" hifi ...
- 2013-04-03 ok – es sumamente eficiente, una amplificacion muy exacta ...
- 2012-08-16 Very impressive amp – Huge performance without the huge ...
- 2012-07-31 Outstanding sound and value – This is the second NAD ...
- 2012-07-14 Real Hi-Fi amplifier – Paid 300â
- 2012-06-30 Best bang-for-buck integrated amplifier out there. Period. ...
- 2012-06-03 Eccezionale – Ho posseduto un NAD 3020 i, e dopo tanti anni ...
- 2012-02-13 powerful and refined – This was my first hifi purchase and ...
- 2011-11-02 3020 again. Please, please, please!!! – Please read the ...
- 2011-10-15 Easy, controlled, smooth. – A few weeks ago i bought the ...
- 2010-10-25 The NAD C 316BEE – The NAD C 316BEE is up there with the ...
- 2010-05-13 Introduction to high end sound – Several months ago, I ...
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Hi-Fi / Stereo Products
- Hi-Fi Amplifiers
- Hi-Fi Receivers
- Digital Music
- DAC / Music Streamers
- CD Players
- Hi-Fi Accessories
- Hi-Fi MDC Modules
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Steve Markman - Camino, California
I bought the NAD C316BEE amplifier after listening to many integrated amplifiers under $1,000. It was no contest. For under $400, the NAD amp had more volumne, clarity, and clean bass than any ...