NAD T 515 DVD/CD Player
Archived Product Selection
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
NAD′s DVD Players are renowned for superb performance and great value. Unlike the "no name" players sold as loss leaders by discount stores, NAD achieves picture quality that is impressive even on large format TVs and projectors where every minute imperfection is magnified. Whether your TV is analogue or digital the T 515 is equipped to make the most of your TV's performance offering both Component Video and HDMI outputs.
If the picture is impressive, the sound quality can easily embarrass machines costing 3 and 4 times the T 515's highly affordable price. Sonic performance on all audio formats easily rivals established performance leaders. Whether you are listening to CD or DVD-A, or even MP3 and WMA files, bass is full and taught, mids and highs are detailed and smooth, and the stereo image shows depth and scale. Over 30 years of audio engineering excellence is both obvious and reassuring.
T 515 DVD/CD Player Features
- Plays DVD-Video, DVD-R, DVD+-RW, VCD 1.0, VCD 2.0, J-PEG, DivX
- Plays DVD-Audio*†, CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- Dolby Digital/PCM/DTS digital out
- MP-3 and WMA decoders integrated (song titles displayed on video output)
- Coaxial and Optical digital outputs
- Auto switch from PCM to Bitstream
- Audiophile quality 24 bit 192kHz DACs
- 6 x 14 bit Video DAC running at 165 MHz
- Progressive scan with pixel-by-pixel processing for reduced processing artifacts
* These features need to be supported by the DVD software.
† 2-Channel DVD Audio
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Michael Harrington - Victoria Australia
I've recently purchased a new C356BEEG from our local NAD dealer to replace my venerable old A-450 Yamaha. I did'nt think the difference would be so pronounced. Bearing in mind this is no tech. ...