What Hi-Fi Rediscovers Class-D with NAD C 390DD
September 12, 2012
India's number one home entertainment magazine, What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision, goto the shelf for NAD's C 390DD Direct Digital Powered DAC Amplifier to review India's latest and hottest digital hi-fi amplifier. Packed with 150 watts per channel with almost immeasurable distortion and noise, the C 390DD has What Hi-Fi staff writers convinced this power DAC will change the game!
"Its grip on bass is shattering and will surprise you, no matter what amp you were using earlier."
"Similarly, the mids and highs are only reflective of your speakers capability, without adding or taking away anything from the recording."
"The system senses the speaker load and alters the amp characteristics on the fly, thereby doubling or even tripling the power output depending on the transient need."
"If you want an all-digital 2.0 system with a Mac Mini at its heart, this is where you should start looking. And preferably stop too!"
For What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision's full C 390DD review, check local newsstands in India for their September issue!
Related News and Reviews
- 2013-10-14 FairAudio Reviews NAD C 390DD Amplifier
- 2013-04-19 NAD C 390DD Tested on AudioReview
- 2013-02-21 SoundStage Hi-Fi Editors Choose NAD C 390DD
- 2013-02-12 NAD Wins 5 Absolute Sound Editors Choice Awards
- 2012-12-19 NAD C 390DD Named Mid-Priced Amp of the Year
- 2012-11-08 The NAD Digital Road Show Hits UK Streets
- 2012-09-10 NAD C 390DD is Product of the Month in Gramophone
- 2012-09-06 Brilliant NAD C 390DD Review in Absolute Sound
- 2012-08-27 Exclusive NAD C 390DD Review in Eins Null
- 2012-08-14 NAD C 390DD from Digital Audio Review
- 2012-08-09 Alpha-Audio Reviews NAD C 390DD
- 2012-07-13 C 390DD and C 446 Star in Absolute Sound Guide
- 2012-07-12 Australian Hi-Fi Review NAD T 787 and C 390DD
- 2012-03-05 HiFidelity Go Digital With C 390DD
- 2011-12-20 C 390DD Paves Way for Digital Revolution
Be the first to comment below!