SoundStage Review NAD VISO HP50 Headphones
August 6, 2014
SoundStage! Experience has reviewed NAD's first high-performance over-ear headphone, the NAD VISO HP50 Over-Ear Headphones, and said; "the Viso HP50s carry on the NAD tradition of solid performance and high value." A respected online source for audio and hi-fi news, SoundStage had a chance to experience the sound of the NAD VISO HP50s and were highly impressed by what they heard from the closed-back design.
Reviewer Andrea Sundaram conducted the review and she was very pleased with how accurate music sounded when listening to the HP50s, which features RoomFeel technology that allows for balanced playback just like listening to loudspeakers in a room.
"Most impressively for a closed-back design, the HP50s’ bass was very even and articulate."
"I could hear notes from the double basses fading into the acoustic of the hall more clearly than through most other headphones; bass drum and timpani also had room in which to breathe."
"While no closed-back headphones will sound as open as an open-back design, the HP50s sound more open than most."
"A significant amount of reverb is used to set the mood, and the HP50s put me into that artificially created ambience."
Read the full SoundStage review here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2014-07-14 NAD VISO HP50 is Headfonias Top 3 Choice
- 2014-05-08 HP50 Headphone is a Sound and Vision Top Pick
- 2014-02-21 HP50s Recommended for Better Headphone Sound
- 2014-02-03 Croatian Review Recommends HP50 Headphones
- 2014-01-09 The story behind the development of NAD's first headphones
- 2013-12-19 Headfonics Raves Over HP50 Headphones
- 2013-11-14 NAD VISO HP50s Win CES Innovations Award
- 2013-11-08 NAD VISO HP50s Scoop Five-stars From About
- 2013-11-08 NAD VISO HP50s Win Acclaim of Top Audio Expert
- 2013-11-01 HP50 Named Best in Show at CEDIA 2013
- 2013-09-20 AVForums Highly Recommend HP50 Headphones
Be the first to comment below!