Initial Impressions of NAD M51 Digital Direct DAC
April 5, 2012
John Darko's online publication, Digital Audio Review, created to cover news and reviews of interesting and affordable hi-fi equipment in Australia, takes its first look at NAD's M51 Digital Direct DAC. Beating out all other digital-to-analogue converters with its detailed and clean sonic performance, this initial impression has left John Darko with a taste for more!
"Having just moved house and the new apartment still in disarray, this blog post comes to you from Sydney's North Shore where a tray of work-shy music lovers had earlier convened for lunch and an afternoon's DAC auditioning. The key question on this fellow's mind: is NAD's M51 DAC as good as initial forum chatter might suggest?"
To see how NAD's M51 lived up to its fame in John Darko's full review on DigitalAudioReview.com, click here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2013-06-11 NAD M51 in What Hi-Fi Ultimate Guide to DACs
- 2012-12-06 Hi-Fi World Name M51 Best DAC for 2012
- 2012-10-22 What Hi-Fi Names NAD M51 Best DAC for 2012
- 2012-10-17 M51 Delivers in Secrets of Home Theater Review
- 2012-10-03 Five-out-of-Five for M51 in Hi-Fi World
- 2012-09-10 NAD Wins Three Awards at CEDIA 2012
- 2012-07-19 Stereophile Hear Bitstream Brilliance from M51 DAC
- 2012-05-22 Hi-Fi News and Record Reviews Highly Recommend NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC
- 2012-03-21 HiFidelity Review M51 Direct Digital DAC
Be the first to comment below!