D 3020 Amp Uncovered in Stereophile Review
October 28, 2013
Stephen Mejias of Stereophile, editor of 'The Entry Level' monthly column, might have found 'just the thing' for new-age audiophiles in his November review of NAD's reinvented icon, the D 3020 Hybrid Digital Amplifier. The original NAD 3020 turned people onto hi-fi, and had them starting to think about bigger, better sound back in the seventies. Now, in the world of streaming and digital music, editor Stephen Mejias writes that the '3020' model number has been resurrected to introduce a new generation of music lovers to true hi-fi and its audiophile-quality sound. Featured on the cover of Stereophile's November edition, it's clear the D 3020 is back to change the future of hi-fi components and leave its own legacy in the audio world.
"...the D 3020 practically begs to be touched."
"It had speed, presence, and detail, and in no way resembled the threadbare, brittle sound you'd expect to get from a phone."
"If there's one high-tech, gadgety feature that's going to get the average consumer interested in high-end audio, it's Bluetooth. The NAD D 3020 has it, and implements it far better than any other audio component I've heard."
"And I can't think of another high-end audio product that combines this many digital inputs, does 24/96 asynchronous USB, is Bluetooth-capable, and looks and sounds as good."
"...the D 3020 digital integrated amplifier may be just the thing for the new audio geek."
To read 'The Entry Level' review on Stereophile.com, click here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2014-04-14 Five-star D 3020 Amplifier Review in What Hi-Fi
- 2014-03-25 NAD in Stereophile Recommended Components
- 2014-01-21 Bluetooth Music Streaming with the NAD D 3020
- 2014-01-16 Absolute Sound Hear the D 3020 and Love It
- 2013-11-20 More D 3020 Amp Coverage in Stereophile
- 2013-10-17 What Hi-Fi - D 3020 Best Amplifier Award
- 2013-10-08 D 3020 Grabs Top Pick of the Year Award
- 2013-09-10 First NAD D 3020 Review from HiFidelity
Be the first to comment below!