NAD C 425 Stereo AM FM Tuner
Archived Product Selection
The NAD Model C 425 builds on the strengths of previous NAD Tuners by offering a quality of reception that is as good as or better than the quality of today's broadcasts. A new RF Front End has improved sensitivity for cleaner reception in fringe reception areas, and we have lowered noise across the audio spectrum. The rear panel's IR Input and RS-232 port allow the C 425 to be easily integrated with the sophisticated system controllers used in Custom Installation. We have also improved the user interface by adding a 24 position rotary encoder knob to more quickly tune stations or select preset stations. Additionally, all functions are available via the included IR Remote Control.
Its feature list includes:
- RDS PS (Station name) and RT (Radio text)
- 8 Character preset naming capability for AM & non-RDS
- 30 Station random presets (AM or FM)
- VFL display
- Dimmer (3-position)
- Sleep mode
- MOS-FET RF Front End
- RS-232 Interface
- IR Input
- NAD TNR 1 Full Function Remote Control
There are currently no reviews for this product.
- 2011-05-19 Resolution, resolution... Hear all the detail that is recorded in ...
- 2010-02-15 C425 - C326BEE - C515BEE – the sound is amazing...but...i found ...
- 2009-12-15 the problem !!! – I bought this unit 2 months ago, I found ...
- 2009-06-25 Reliable tuner with perfect sound – I use the C425 in studio ...
- 2007-04-01 Nice tuner, useful improvements. – Replaced the c422 and the ...
- 2007-03-03 Great sound – This tuner has a great sound. And it is able to ...
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Hi-Fi / Stereo Products
- Hi-Fi Amplifiers
- Hi-Fi Receivers
- Digital Music
- DAC / Music Streamers
- CD Players
- Hi-Fi Accessories
- Hi-Fi MDC Modules
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Kim Jasper - Glen Burnie, Maryland
I was a little apprehensive about this purchase at first, but after a 96 hour break in period I am amazed at the incredible resolution and detail of the preamplifier. I have paired it up with the ...