NAD VM 200 HD Video Upgrade Module
Upgrade Your MDC A/V Receiver with HD Video
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
VM 200 HD Video Upgrade Module
- HDMI Repeater
- 4 HDMI Inputs, 1 Output
- Converts analogue video to digital HDMI
- OSD on HDMI
- Supports all SD and HD video resolutions up to 1080p
- De-interlaces 480i/576i to 480p/576p
- Sigma Designs VXP broadcast studio quality image processor: - Supports all SD & HD formats up to 2048 x 2048 pixels
- Motion adaptive de-interlacing with edge interpolation
- Film mode detection with output cadence generation
- Programmable scaling engine with aspect ratio conversion
- Frame conversion to/from any refresh rate (NTSC < > PAL)
- Advanced noise reduction and detail enhancement
Download the compatibility chart here.
There are no downloads for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
There are currently no user reviews for this product.
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Don Connors - Edmonton
I cant believe how much cleaner the NAD T975 sounds compared to the Marantz SR7005. I had a Marantz SR7005 It sound great but when I swapped out the Marantz SR7005 for a Maranatz AV7005 and mated ...