NAD VM 120 HD Video Upgrade Module
Upgrade Your T 757A/V Receiver with ARC and CEC
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
VM 120 HD Video Upgrade Module
- HDMI Repeater
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 1 HDMI Output
- Converts analogue video to digital HDMI
- Consumer Electronic Control
- Audio Return Channel
- OSD on HDMI
- Supports all SD and HD video resolutions up to 1080p
- De-interlaces 480i/576i to 480p/576p
- Support for Deep Colour and xvYCC colour space
- Real time support for data (like RDS text, iPod navigation, etc.)
Download the compatibility chart here.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
There are currently no user reviews for this product.
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Steven Gascoyne - Hertfordshire UK
I'm not sure what to say really. I got my M2 on Thursday and I'm still slightly stunned if I'm honest. OK, visually it's typical NAD - i.e. very well made but understated to the point of being ...