NAD AM 200 MDC HD Audio Upgrade Module
Upgrade Your MDC A/V Receiver with Audyssey MultEQ XT
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
AM 200 MDC Audio Module
Supports all HD formats, dual high-speed DSP, Audyssey MultEQ XT, Dynamic EQ, and Dynamic Volume.
- Dual High Speed DSPs with 32/64-bit Floating Point architecture
- Dolby Digital TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, Dolby ProLogic IIx decoding
- DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS Digital Surround 96/24, DTS Neo:6 decoding
- EARS, Enhanced Stereo, Enhanced Bass
- Audyssey MultEQ XT room correction with support for Audyssey MultEQ Pro
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
- 3 Coaxial SPDIF Inputs, 1 Output
- 3 Optical SPDIF Inputs, 1 Output
Download the compatibility chart here.
There are no downloads for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
There are currently no user reviews for this product.
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Gunnar A - Germany
The C 390DD is a great amp. My old amp was the C 356BEE, so that is my reference, loudspeakers are the Naim Ovator S-400. The 390DD offers a lot more detail, the presentation is "calmer" and there ...