NAD M3 Dual Mono Integrated Amplifier
180-watts of Pure NAD Power
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
With 2-channels of 180-watts of pure power, we're quite certain the M3 meets the outline of our technical brief which reads, "The industrial design must create a physical presence that is powerful, dynamic and solid, yet refined and elegant." We're certain we've met the challenge of this outline as well as your personal requirements.
The M3 includes an entire host of convenient features to allow seamless integration into virtually any listening application. The M3 offers internal switching for two pairs of speakers and tone controls as well as a second Zone 2 output with independent commands and even its own remote control.
Front panel controls allow for direct access of all features as well. Performance features are many, and include a precision volume attenuator with 0.5dB steps and a range of 87.5db, a remote balance control with 0.5dB steps, and a Mode control which allows stereo, left only, right only and mono settings. Tone controls offer bass and treble adjustments as well as a "spectral tilt" option that is highly effective at correcting the tonal balance of many recordings by simultaneously increasing the bass and decreasing the treble (and vice versa) to create a warmer or cooler balance. There are also a second set of preamp outputs and a switchable high-pass filter for the internal amplifier, to allow easy implementation of any active subwoofer or for bi-amplification.
M3 Dual Mono Integrated Amplifier Features
- 180 watts X 2, 10Hz - 20kHz, with 0.03THD, both channels driven into 8 or 4 Ohms
- Dynamic power of 280 watts at 8 Ohms, 480 watts at 4 Ohms, and 785 watts at 2 Ohms
- Dual stage high current/high voltage power supply
- Dual Mono topology
- Twin NAD Custom-Made "Holmgren" Toroidal transformer
- Ultra precise multi-stage electronic volume control using discreet resistors
- 7 inputs, including 1 balanced XLR
- Tape/Zone 2 output (independent source selection, no volume control)
- Speakers A B with custom 5 way binding posts
- Biamp mode with selectable 40, 60, 80, 100 Hz crossover frequency on Pre Out 1
- Powered subwoofer
- Main Amp input
- Remote Bass and Treble controls with Spectral Tilt option
- Remote Balance control with 0.5 dB steps
- Selectable Mono, Left, Right, and Stereo options
- RS-232 interface for advanced custom installations
- 12V Trigger for advanced control options, 1 Out
- 3.5mm IR Control jacks, 1 In and 2 Out
- Detachable AC cord
- M3 System Remote Control
- ZR 3 second zone remote
- M3 Dual Mono Integrated Amplifier - Dutch Manual
- M3 Dual Mono Integrated Amplifier - English Manual
- M3 Dual Mono Integrated Amplifier - French Manual
- M3 Dual Mono Integrated Amplifier - German Manual
- M3 Dual Mono Integrated Amplifier - Italian Manual
- M3 Dual Mono Integrated Amplifier - Portuguese Manual
- M3 Dual Mono Integrated Amplifier - Spanish Manual
- M3 Dual Mono Integrated Amplifier - Swedish Manual
- 2012-05-05 Hi-Fi World Champion Nominations
- 2009-04-24 Stereophile Recommends the M3 Amplifier
- 2007-10-05 Hi-Fi plus Reviews The Masters Series M3
- 2007-09-25 Editors Choice 07
- 2007-05-23 Inner Ear Reviews M3 Integrated Amplifier
- 2007-02-27 HVT Reviews M3 and M55
- 2007-02-19 Stereophile M3 Review
- 2007-02-06 Real Hi-FI
- 2006-09-16 TAS Editors Choice
- 2012-05-24 Still Tickled Pink with the Masters Series Components – I've ...
- 2010-12-11 Not happy with NAD – Hallo, Bought the products in 2009 and ...
- 2010-09-23 Simply Outstanding! – I decided to upgrade my music audio ...
- 2010-05-01 Stunning performance and aesthetics. – I have owned several NAD ...
- 2009-09-02 The M3 is AWESOME!! – I did some research for an integrated amp ...
- 2007-08-29 The end to hi-fi frustration – My search for musical ...
- 2007-03-17 Impeccable Sound, Impeccable Amp – I've proudly owned this ...
- 2007-01-23 Missing headphone out??? – Seems an excellent amp, BUT I wish ...
- 2007-01-13 – I have been using this amp connected to a arcam 82t cd player ...
- 2006-12-24 music on air – in addition, i like to add that the music played ...
- 2006-12-14 instruments sound like they should – very life like sound from ...
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Tom Miraglia - Castro Valley, CA
I did some research for an integrated amp powerful enough to drive 2 pairs of Bose 901 speakers and discovered NAD. They listed Audio Vision in San Francisco as the local dealer. I called and ...