NAD T 975 Seven Channel Power Amplifier
7 x 140-watts of Pure NAD power
NAD has a well-deserved reputation for producing amplifiers with extraordinary performance and always at an affordable price. The T 975 keeps this tradition alive and well by applying over 30 years of experience to the challenge of producing a very high power, high performance, seven channel power amplifier able to provide the musical muscle required for even the most sophisticated Home Theatres.
Consumers are often confused about power ratings, with many "mass market" brands claiming power output levels that seem too good to be true. These inflated claims quickly fall short at the first listen. NAD's Full Disclosure Power ratings are the most conservative in the industry, and allow the T 975 to handle any speaker load and any program material. The benefit of NAD's Full Disclosure Power is the total elimination of audible distortion at any listening level. This provides pinpoint imaging and spine tingling realism with music and movies alike.
T 975 Seven Channel Power Amplifier Features
- 7 x 140W Continuous Power (4 or 8 Ohms); all channels driven simultaneously (20 Hz to 20 kHz with 0.03% THD)
- Dynamic Power - 230W 8 Ohms, 345W 4 Ohms, 570W 2 Ohms
- PowerDrive™ amplifier technology
- Mono-block, Modular construction
- Balanced Differential, Class A input circuit topology
- Low loss, massive Holmgren toroidal mains transformer
- Input gain control for each individual channel
- Thermostatically controlled fan with signal tracking circuit
- Custom 5-Way Binding Posts
- 12V Trigger for advanced control options
- NAD Soft Clipping™
- Detachable AC cord
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Don Connors - Edmonton
I cant believe how much cleaner the NAD T975 sounds compared to the Marantz SR7005. I had a Marantz SR7005 It sound great but when I swapped out the Marantz SR7005 for a Maranatz AV7005 and mated ...