NAD T 973 Seven Channel Power Amplifier
Archived Product Selection
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
NAD has a well-deserved reputation for producing amplifiers with extraordinary performance and always at an affordable price. The T 973 keeps this tradition alive and well by applying 30 years of experience to the challenge of producing a high power, high performance, 7-channel, 8 to 2-ohm stable power amp capable of providing the power to elaborate home theatres. A true Mono-Block modular construction, the T 973 effectively eliminates unwanted channel cross-talk and other distortions harmful to pure sound through its premium grade components including true Class A input circuit topology, high-current Holmgren™ toroidal power transformers and NAD's proprietary Soft Clipping™ circuitry which all work to deliver a refined sound.
T 973 Power Amplifier Features
- 7 x 140W Minimum Continuous Power (8 / 4 Ohms); all channels driven simultaneously
- 2 x 200W Continuous Power (8 / 4 Ohms)
- 230W, 390W and 450W IHF Power into 8, 4 and 2 ohms, respectively
- Mono-block, Modular construction
- Differential, Class A input circuit topology
- High Current Holmgren™ Toroidal Power Transformer
- Input gain control for each individual channel
- Gold Plated RCA Inputs
- NAD Soft Clipping™
- 12V Trigger for automated ON/OFF operation
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Gilberto Cardoso - Luxembourg
If the new Wireless USB DAC 1 our home sound ambiance has changed completely. Due to its perfect wi-fi transmission without any quality loses, the music sourced expanded to the our current digital ...