NAD PP-2 Phono Preamplifier
Award-Winning Phono Preamp
Many of today's stereo and AV amplifiers and receivers have either eliminated the phonograph input altogether, or included a low cost—and low performance—circuit for attaching your turntable. The PP 2 offers superb performance in a clean and simple package for a very reasonable cost. The NAD PP 2 is a vastly improved successor to the very popular PP 1, arguably the most successful device of its kind.
PP-2 Phono Preamplifier Features
- Selectable MM and MC Phono Stage
- External 24 volt Power Supply
- Gold Plated Sockets
- Close Tolerance High Quality Components
- LED Power Indicator
There are currently no reviews for this product.
- 2014-08-02 I love my NAD PP-1...do I even NEED to upgrade to the PP-2? ...
- 2013-10-20 Nad we will be my next Purchase! – Literally shocking. very ...
- 2010-05-20 8 years of Audio Bliss – This thing has served my every ...
- 2007-03-12 opening up – Was using a rotal preamp with mm/mc phono ...
- 2007-02-19 Amazing C352 – I recently replaced an aging Hafler/Audio ...
- 2007-02-10 Love the sound, but... – I was immediately struck by the ...
- 2007-01-28 Sounds great!!! – I have tried the PP-2 with a Denon ...
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Hi-Fi / Stereo Products
- Hi-Fi Amplifiers
- Hi-Fi Receivers
- Digital Music
- DAC / Music Streamers
- CD Players
- Hi-Fi Accessories
- Hi-Fi MDC Modules
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Ted - Louisiana
Huge performance without the huge price tag. It cannot be said better. Bravo NAD.