NAD PP-2 Phono Preamplifier
Award-Winning Phono Preamp
Many of today's stereo and AV amplifiers and receivers have either eliminated the phonograph input altogether, or included a low cost—and low performance—circuit for attaching your turntable. The PP 2 offers superb performance in a clean and simple package for a very reasonable cost. The NAD PP 2 is a vastly improved successor to the very popular PP 1, arguably the most successful device of its kind.
PP-2 Phono Preamplifier Features
- Selectable MM and MC Phono Stage
- External 24 volt Power Supply
- Gold Plated Sockets
- Close Tolerance High Quality Components
- LED Power Indicator
There are currently no reviews for this product.
- 2014-08-02 I love my NAD PP-1...do I even NEED to upgrade to the PP-2? ...
- 2013-10-20 Nad we will be my next Purchase! – Literally shocking. very ...
- 2010-05-20 8 years of Audio Bliss – This thing has served my every ...
- 2007-03-12 opening up – Was using a rotal preamp with mm/mc phono ...
- 2007-02-19 Amazing C352 – I recently replaced an aging Hafler/Audio ...
- 2007-02-10 Love the sound, but... – I was immediately struck by the ...
- 2007-01-28 Sounds great!!! – I have tried the PP-2 with a Denon ...
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Hi-Fi / Stereo Products
- Hi-Fi Amplifiers
- Hi-Fi Receivers
- Digital Music
- DAC / Music Streamers
- CD Players
- Hi-Fi Accessories
- Hi-Fi MDC Modules
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Thor - Norway
I strongly recommend the C 375 BEE. Even if you can afford more costly recievers, choosing this might save you some serious cash! To best this you might in most cases spend twice, perhaps three ...