NAD C 375BEE Integrated Amplifier
Trickle Down Masters M3
The C 375BEE is far more than a bigger C 355BEE — in fact, it is much closer in spec to the M3 Integrated Amplifier from NAD's high end Masters Series. It also incorporates an updated version of NAD's "Building Block" concept to make the addition of the PP375 phono module or the MDC DAC USB Digital Analogue Converter and other affordable future upgrades possible. Attention to the most minute detail is evident everywhere, from the heavy gauge steel chassis to the sophisticated power supplies and copper buss bars channeling almost absurd amounts of current to the custom gold plated speaker binding posts.
The C 375BEE boasts many upgrades and refinements taken directly from the highly acclaimed NAD Masters Series M3 Amplifier. These include application of Bjørn Erik Edvardsen's innovative and patented Distortion Canceling Circuit in the output stage and BEE Clamp in the power supply. An improved tone control circuit and revised PCB layout has reduced distortion and noise to unprecedented levels. Taken together, these improvements mark a sharp upturn in performance that simply must be heard, to be fully appreciated!
- 2 x 150W Continuous Power into 4 Ohms and 8 ohms
- 200W, 365W, 500W IHF Dynamic power into 8, 4 and 2 ohms, respectively
- PowerDrive™ circuit
- NAD SR 8 Full System Remote control
- Headphone socket
- Front panel Media Player (MP) input for attaching portable MP3 Player
- Relay Input Switching
- Holmgren Toroidal Power transformer
- 7 Line inputs, including two tape in/outs
- All discrete circuitry
- Class A Voltage Stages (Preamp and Power Amp)
- Distortion Canceling Circuit
- BEE Anti-saturation Clamp
- Short signal path from input to output
- All sockets Gold plated
- Tone controls defeat switch
- Main-amp input & 2 pre-amp outputs
- Speaker A + B outputs and switching
- Soft Clipping™
- IR Input/Output
- 12 volt trigger out
- RS-232 serial port
- Detachable IEC Power Cable
- Optional PP375 MC/MM Phono Module
- <1W Standby Power Consumption
- Free of lead and other environmentally dangerous substances
The C 375BEE features two MDC slots in the rear so you can comfortably install both an MDC DAC and the inboard PP375 module. The MDC DAC has a selector switch built into the rear panel that allows you to select the Phono module as required. Some early models of the C 375BEE (prior to serial number H08C375BEEG05870) require a different configuration of adding a DAC by using the outboard NAD DAC 1 instead. We recommend you check with your authorised NAD dealer to find the best option that is suitable for your unit and your needs.
- C 375BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - Dutch Manual
- C 375BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - English Manual
- C 375BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - French Manual
- C 375BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - German Manual
- C 375BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - Italian Manual
- C 375BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - Russian Manual
- C 375BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - Slovakian Manual
- C 375BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - Spanish Manual
- C 375BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier - Swedish Manual
- 2013-01-25 Love my new amp!!! – I recently had the chance to upgrade ...
- 2012-12-09 Great NAD C375BEE – I have a C375BEE, this machine is a ...
- 2012-09-14 Power and subtility – I have the C375BEE sinds a few days ...
- 2012-08-11 My NAD C375BEE Makes Me Smile – After five years of owning ...
- 2012-02-18 Worth every penny! – I recently upgraded an aging and ...
- 2012-02-14 C375BEE is brilliant – Two weeks ago, I bought C375BEE ...
- 2011-12-16 C 375BEE and MDC DAC Kicks! – Well, looks like someone ...
- 2011-12-16 A very nice and powerful stereo amp – I purchased my first ...
- 2011-07-12 Stunning Performance At Any Price! – This is my first ...
- 2011-06-21 Excellent performance, superb value, and flexiblility. – I ...
- 2011-04-12 couldn't be happier, or more surprised! – Though only 1/4 ...
- 2011-04-12 Ottimo prodotto anche se... – Prodotto comprato nel maggio ...
- 2011-03-16 Blown away – I strongly recommend the C 375 BEE. Even if ...
- 2010-11-03 100% Reliable Amplifier – Two weeks ago i bought this ...
- 2010-11-03 UK sdn – The C 375BEE boasts many upgrades and refinements ...
- 2010-10-27 As good as any amp I've ever heard – And I've heard a lot ...
- 2009-12-05 New to NAD – I have had a Sansui AU-517 amp for 30 years, ...
- 2009-08-16 Awesome power – I recently bought this amplifier for Music ...
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Hi-Fi / Stereo Products
- Hi-Fi Amplifiers
- Hi-Fi Receivers
- Digital Music
- DAC / Music Streamers
- CD Players
- Hi-Fi Accessories
- Hi-Fi MDC Modules
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Chris Bell - West Ga.
This is my first integrated amp in more than 30 years. I've used it to power conventional dynamic 8 ohm loads with ease. The full bodied output is nothing short of spectacular for any solid state ...