NAD C 165BEE Stereo Preamplifier
Performance Far Beyond Expectation
The C 165BEE is an all new design representing a lifetime of design experience from NAD's renowned Director of Advanced Developments, Bjørn Erik Edvardsen. New semi-conductors and improved production techniques such as surface mount devices (SMDs) have created opportunities for performance far beyond expectation when compared to previous products in this price range. Compared to its predecessor the C 162, an improved tone control circuit and revised PCB layout has reduced distortion and noise to unprecedented levels when combined with the high signal capacity of the NAD Class A Gain Modules.
- 6 Line Level Inputs
- Phono Input with selectable Moving Coil and Moving Magnet sensitivity settings
- 3 position Resistance and Capacitance settings for Phono Input
- 2 Line Level Outputs, one variable from 0dB to -12dB
- Subwoofer Output
- Independent Headphone Amplifier
- Pure Class A Gain Modules
- Sealed Reed Relays for Input Switching
- Heavy Gauge Steel Chassis
- Bass and Treble Controls with Defeat Switch (bypass]
- Gold Plated Sockets
- 12V Trigger Output
- IR In and Out
- Detachable Power Cord
- SR 8 NAD 4 Device System remote Control
- <1 watt Standby Consumption
- C 165BEE Stereo Preamplifier - Dutch Manual
- C 165BEE Stereo Preamplifier - English Manual
- C 165BEE Stereo Preamplifier - French Manual
- C 165BEE Stereo Preamplifier - German Manual
- C 165BEE Stereo Preamplifier - Italian Manual
- C 165BEE Stereo Preamplifier - Russian Manual
- C 165BEE Stereo Preamplifier - Spanish Manual
- C 165BEE Stereo Preamplifier - Swedish Manual
- Using SR 8 Library Control Library - Dutch version
- Using SR 8 Library Control Library - German version
- Using SR 8 Library Control Library - Italian version
- Using SR 8 Library Control Library - Russian version
- Using SR 8 Library Control Library - Spanish version
- Using SR 8 Library Control Library - Swedish version
- Using the SR 8 Remote Control Library - English version
- Using the SR 8 Remote Control Library - French version
- 2013-05-16 Published in Audiophile Society of NSW October 2012 Newsletter ...
- 2013-04-09 A disappointment for the price – I first purchased the ...
- 2013-02-17 C165BBE Stereo Preamplifier My opinion ! – Bought C165 ...
- 2012-01-20 Outstanding Performance – The Nad c165bee replaced an Arcam ...
- 2011-12-21 Crystal-clear DAB sound – After a long wait finally came, ...
- 2011-08-08 Excellent! – I purchased the NAD C 165BEE preamp to ...
- 2011-05-19 Resolution, resolution... Hear all the detail that is ... – ...
- 2011-01-04 A very good piece of HiFi – Two months ago I bought the C ...
- 2010-10-25 Outstanding Value! – This is my first NAD product and I've ...
- 2010-02-04 ***** – As you can see above, I have awarded these products ...
- 2010-01-01 Very nice. – Had a passive and liked it for what it was but ...
- 2009-05-12 Smooth Wall – I have spent many thousands over the years in ...
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Hi-Fi / Stereo Products
- Hi-Fi Amplifiers
- Hi-Fi Receivers
- Digital Music
- DAC / Music Streamers
- CD Players
- Hi-Fi Accessories
- Hi-Fi MDC Modules
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Vince - Pleasantville, MD
I purchased the NAD C 165BEE preamp to replace a 12 year old Carver CT-24 that failed. I picked the C 165BEE partly because of the excellent performance I've enjoyed from my NAD 515 CD ...