NAD VISO HP30 On-Ear Headphones
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
- Innovative RoomFeel™ technology
- Compact Folding Design
- 3-button in-line remote with microphone
- 2 Year Warranty
Audiophile-grade for over 40 years
NAD VISO is the culmination of more than 40 years of dedicated audio innovation. Designed and driven by audiophiles, VISO is made specifi cally for digital natives who understand the difference that clean, crisp sound makes to music lovers.
Our sound scientists created RoomFeel™ to translate the warm, open sound of live performance directly into your private headphone experience. The result is a headphone innovation that dramatically expands the whole soundstage. You have to hear it to know what you’ve been missing. NAD. Game-changing audio once again.
- 20Hz – 20,000Hz +/- 1.5dB, -3dB @ 15Hz
- THD: <0.25%
- 30mV Max.
- Imp: 32 Ohms
3-button multi-click remote with microphone
Full control of all music and call functionality right at your fi ngertips: Play/Pause, Volume, Skip Track, Previous Track, Fast-Forward, Make and answer calls. Includes a high quality microphone for voice-calling and device control with Siri-compatible devices.
- iOS compatible tangle-free ribbon cord
- Additional standard ribbon cord
- Custom-designed carrying case
- 3.5 to 1/4” and airplane adaptors
- Black, White, Red
- NAD VISO HP30 On-Ear Headphones - Dutch manual
- NAD VISO HP30 On-Ear Headphones - English manual
- NAD VISO HP30 On-Ear Headphones - French manual
- NAD VISO HP30 On-Ear Headphones - German manual
- NAD VISO HP30 On-Ear Headphones - Italian manual
- NAD VISO HP30 On-Ear Headphones - Quick Start Guide
- NAD VISO HP30 On-Ear Headphones - Russian manual
- NAD VISO HP30 On-Ear Headphones - Spanish manual
- NAD VISO HP30 On-Ear Headphones - Swedish manual
There are currently no user reviews for this product.
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
I have had a Sansui AU-517 amp for 30 years, with various speakers connected to it. The latest speakers are B&W Ovali,with one set upstairs and one set down. I deleted the ADC equalizer i had, ...