NAD VISO HP20 In-Ear Headphones
High resolution In-Ear Headphones
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
NAD VISO HP20 High Resolution In-Ear Headphones
NAD has taken a fresh look at in-ear headphone design to create a product that replicates a more life-like listening experience. The NAD VISO HP20 In-Ear Headphones have been designed to bring the warm, open sound of live performances directly to your personal headphone experience. They are made specifically for digital natives who understand the difference that clean, crisp sound makes to music lovers. Because we don't care about your lifestyle. We care about your ears.
Utilising years of sound research inside one of the world's most sophisticated acoustic labs at Canada's National Research Council, the NAD VISO HP20 is the first in-ear headphone to be engineered with RoomFeel™ technology. Created to translate the warm, open sound of live performance directly into your private headphone experience. Countless hours were spent in the research and development of RoomFeel™ technology, resulting in a way to add back to the recording without altering the audio signal. The NAD VISO HP20s benefit from true headphone innovation that lets you sense the music around you, feel every beat, and hear a more open soundstage.
The NAD VISO HP20's ribbon cable features an inline Apple remote, so you can take full control of your music with a simple touch, or talk hands-free with the high-quality microphone built for voice-calling and device control with Siri-compatible devices. Compatible with your device's headphone output, iTunes music and full-featured call functionality is also right at your fingertips; play/pause, skip track, previous track, fast-forward, pause, skip, make and answer calls.
Features and Benefits
- RoomFeel™ provides a scientifically researched transfer function that translates the open sound of the live performance to the private world of headphone listening
- Ultra low mass high excursion 8mm drivers featuring neodymium magnets deliver shimmering highs and extended bass response
- Solid billet aluminum housing is precision milled for light weight and precise acoustic response
- Optimized acoustic chamber design for tight articulate bass and stunningly natural vocals
- OFC wired cord for intensely detailed sound
- Play/Pause/Skip and Volume Up/Down controls on cord
- Phone controls and microphone Made for iPhone
- Design by award winning DF-ID
- Choice of 5 different size silicone gel tips provide a perfect ear fit for unparalleled comfort and hours of listening pleasure
- Clothing clip and cord slider for convenient cord management
- Airplane adaptor
- Neoprene travel case with convenient accessory organizer
- Available finishes: Black and Silver
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Emin Saglamer - Austin Texas
There is no doubt in my mind that under the cold, understated exterior of this monolith lies a lot of technology and blood sweat and tears. While this is clearly a sophisticated piece of ...