NAD VISO TWO DVD/CD Receiver
Archived Product Selection
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
With the VISO TWO DVD Receiver, NAD now offers the level of performance associated with its highly acclaimed full-size separates in an elegant, compact design. Designed to complement today's advanced video displays, its elegant proportions and fine details make a sophisticated design statement. And unlike most other "all-in-one" systems, the NAD performs like an award winning NAD separate component. We have not made any performance compromises in our quest for convenience and style. For the ultimite in VISO performance match your VISO TWO with the VISO TWENTY home theatre speaker packages.
- 2 x 50 Watts, 20Hz-20kHz, with <0.08% THD into 8 Ohms, both channels driven simultaneously (NAD Full Disclosure Power)
- 2 x 60 Watts FTC power
- Plays DVD-V, VCD, SVCD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP-3, J-PEG, WMA
- Progressive Scan Video with Component Video Output
- Dolby Virtual Speaker and Dolby Headphone
- Full-size Separate Component performance
- Subwoofer output
- Satellite and VCR inputs
- 1 Component Video input
- OSD available on Component (and SCART) output
- HDMI output for DVD Player
- VCR & TV monitor outputs including Component (120V) or SCART (230V)
- 2 digital inputs: 1 RCA; 1 TOS Link
- 1 TOS Link digital output
- IR Input
- RS-232 port for advanced control system interface
- RDS tuner (RDS PS & RDS RT)
- 30 AM and 30 FM presets
- DAB ready for use with optional DB 1 digital tuner module (230V version)
- XM Ready (120V version)
- Data Port for optional IPD 1 dock for iPod®.
- Clock with Timer function
- All RCA sockets gold-plated
- HTR-7, 8 Device Learning
- VISO TWO DVD/CD Receiver - Dutch Manual
- VISO TWO DVD/CD Receiver - English Manual
- VISO TWO DVD/CD Receiver - French Manual
- VISO TWO DVD/CD Receiver - German Manual
- VISO TWO DVD/CD Receiver - Italian Manual
- VISO TWO DVD/CD Receiver - Russian Manual
- VISO TWO DVD/CD Receiver - Spanish Manual
- VISO TWO DVD/CD Receiver - Swedish Manual
- 2011-11-19 Good looks and sound, with BIG issues. – This unit has ...
- 2011-03-18 Good to look at but poor performance – On the face of it ...
- 2010-10-28 Nice device, but couple of problems – Positiv comments ...
- 2010-10-02 Nice but a couple of issues – Looks are great and sound ...
- 2010-07-28 catastrophic menu choice options! – I have a Viso two, and ...
- 2010-06-12 100 % satisfied with the Nad reciver...but.... – The so ...
- 2010-05-01 VISO DESIGN – The design of the line VISO is wonderful. ...
- 2010-01-17 Viso 2 – This unit score 100% on performance but 0% when it ...
- 2009-03-26 Poor Usability – Hi, After 6 month of intensive use, ...
- 2008-10-12 Superior home cinema sound – The Viso Two out performs well ...
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Peter Keene - Cape Town
I bought my C715 about 18 months ago. Recently divorced, my ex-spouse had kept most of our hi fi and I was looking for something compact to play music in my new digs, a small townhouse. I ...