NAD CI 9120 Power Amplifier
Archived Product Selection
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
Not available in all markets
The NAD CI 9120 is a powerful and flexible 12-channel amplifier that delivers superb performance in the most demanding custom-installation applications. The CI 9120 is designed with complex, multi-zone audio systems in mind to drive larger in-wall, on-wall or outdoor speakers with ease. The CI 9120 is rack-mountable and offers easy system configuration through our Flex-Pad feature as well as reliability to changing loads of impedance through our Output Management Circuit which insures years of reliable, clean power.
CI 9120 Power Amplifier Features
- 80W x 12 Continuous power (4/6 ohms); all channels driven simultaneously
- Multi-channel power amp for custom installation
- Flex-Pad allows easy system configuration
- ATOlogic - auto logic turn on circuit
- Output Management Circuit (OMC) ensures reliability
- Individual input level controls
- EIA rack mount integrated
- Quiet low-pressure cooling system
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Ram - Australia
12 month update - No issues at all - all program and switching has been smooth with no issues. Sound - has improved with burn in - combination of cables and speakers too. Can't fault the sound in ...