NAD CI 9120 Power Amplifier
Archived Product Selection
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
Not available in all markets
The NAD CI 9120 is a powerful and flexible 12-channel amplifier that delivers superb performance in the most demanding custom-installation applications. The CI 9120 is designed with complex, multi-zone audio systems in mind to drive larger in-wall, on-wall or outdoor speakers with ease. The CI 9120 is rack-mountable and offers easy system configuration through our Flex-Pad feature as well as reliability to changing loads of impedance through our Output Management Circuit which insures years of reliable, clean power.
CI 9120 Power Amplifier Features
- 80W x 12 Continuous power (4/6 ohms); all channels driven simultaneously
- Multi-channel power amp for custom installation
- Flex-Pad allows easy system configuration
- ATOlogic - auto logic turn on circuit
- Output Management Circuit (OMC) ensures reliability
- Individual input level controls
- EIA rack mount integrated
- Quiet low-pressure cooling system
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Michael Olson - Knoxville
And I've heard a lot of amps... some several times the price. I've driven ridiculous loads and easy loads with the 375 BEE, and it doesn't seem to matter. It can handle anything. I've always ...