NAD CI 9060 Power Amplifier
Archived Product Selection
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
Not available in all markets
The NAD CI 9060 is a radically new 6-channel amplifier designed to bring NAD's famous amplifier performance to a wide variety of custom-installation applications. Designed after its larger sibling (CI 9120), the 9060 offers 6-channels at 80-watts per channel (4/6-ohms) for the most demanding custom-installation applications. The CI 9060 is designed with complex, multi-zone audio systems in mind to drive larger in-wall, on-wall or outdoor speakers with ease. The CI 9060 is rack-mountable and offers easy system configuration through our Flex-Pad feature as well as reliability to changing loads of impedance through our Output Management Circuit which insures years of reliable, clean power.
CI 9060 Power Amplifier
- 80W x 6 Continuous power (4/6 ohms); all channels driven simultaneously
- Multi-channel power amp for custom installation
- Flex-Pad allows easy system configuration
- ATOlogic - auto logic turn on circuit
- Output Management Circuit (OMC) ensures reliability
- Individual input level controls
- EIA rack mount integrated
- Quiet low-pressure cooling system
There are currently no reviews for this product.
There are currently no user reviews for this product.
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Evan - Rosenberg
Attending an event at my local audio salon was a real eye opener, regarding how far computer audio has come. I subscribe to www.mob.com (streaming 320k MP3's), on an old laptop have it running in ...