NAD M5 CD SACD Player
Archived Product Selection
M5 CD/SACD Player
- Plays SACD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- AES/EBU balanced digital out for PCM sources
- Coax and TosLink PCM digital audio outputs
- Separate 2 channel and 5.1 channel analogue outputs
- Balanced 600 Ohm Stereo Outputs
- HDCD, MP3, and WMA decoding
- Bass Management for SACD
- 24 bit 192kHz DACs with DSD mode
- NAD Pure Class A Discrete Gain Modules
- Separate power supplies; switch mode for digital circuits, linear for audio circuits.
- Composite Video Output (switchable On/Off)
- RS-232 port
- IR Input
- 12V Trigger Input
- Detachable AC cord
- M5 Remote Control
- M5 CD SACD Player - Dutch Manual
- M5 CD SACD Player - English Manual
- M5 CD SACD Player - French Manual
- M5 CD SACD Player - German Manual
- M5 CD SACD Player - Italian Manual
- M5 CD SACD Player - Portuguese Manual
- M5 CD SACD Player - Slovakian Manual
- M5 CD SACD Player - Spanish Manual
- M5 CD SACD Player - Swedish Manual
- 2012-05-24 Still Tickled Pink with the Masters Series Components – ...
- 2012-04-03 unreliability – Hello, I have this NAD M5 for 4 years and ...
- 2011-07-10 PROBLEMS WITH M55 AND M5 – Problems with both (M55 and M5), ...
- 2010-12-11 Not happy with NAD – Hallo, Bought the products in 2009 ...
- 2010-09-23 Simply Outstanding! – I decided to upgrade my music audio ...
- 2007-08-29 The end to hi-fi frustration – My search for musical ...
- 2007-07-02 excellent sound and value – I purchased a new M5 about five ...
- 2007-04-15 m5 cd player – I have been using the M3 amp for the last ...
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Hi-Fi / Stereo Products
- Hi-Fi Amplifiers
- Hi-Fi Receivers
- Digital Music
- DAC / Music Streamers
- CD Players
- Hi-Fi Accessories
- Hi-Fi MDC Modules
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Evan Rosenberg - United States
I've been enjoying my NAD Masters Series M3, M4 & M5 now for nearly two years and thought I should update the review I provided in September of 2010. Since then I have upgraded my main ...