NAD C 715 Compact Music Systems
Two-Channel Amp, CD Player and Tuner
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
The C 715 combines all your favourite music sources into one very compact box. A sensitive high performance FM/AM tuner and a full function CD Player are included. Connections for adding extra analogue and digital devices are available both on the front panel for portable devices and the rear panel for permanently installed ancillaries. The front panel USB port allows you to transfer music files (CD Tracks or DAB Radio—C 715DAB model available only in markets that offer DAB service) from your C 715 to any storage device or digital music player with a USB port. These USB devices can also serve as a source for play-back on the C 715. PC's, MP3 Players and USB Memory Drives can be easily interfaced to the C 715.
- 2 X 20 Watt power into 4/8 Ohms at rated distortion.
- AM/FM radio tuner with 30AM/30FM preset station memory
- DAB tuner (Band III) with 10 presets included for C 715DAB (C 715DAB model available only in markets that offer DAB service)
- Plays CD, CD-R/RW discs (8mm and 12mm playable)
- CD Repeat Mode (One track, all tracks, Repeat A-B)
- USB Digital Record/Playback function for Memory Stick and MP3 Media Players
- Recording and Playback with selectable choice of MP3 or WMA file types
- 3 Analogue Stereo Inputs
- 1 Analogue output will send recording signal to a tape recorder
- 1 Digital Optical output will send recording signal to a digital recorder
- Timer/Alarm function with 24 hour clock
- Headphone Output
- Multi-way Speaker Binding posts allow the use of high quality speaker cable
- Subwoofer Output for convenient connection of an optional self-powered subwoofer
- Bass and Treble Controls
- SR 7 remote control handset
The C 715 can play back MP3/WMA files stored in external USB (Universal Serial Bus) devices. The following are the C 715's capabilities with respect to USB device playability.
- Playback of MP3/WMA files recorded in various USB devices such as USB flash memory, MP3 or HDD. The HDD must be formatted FAT 16 or FAT 32, but not NTFS.
- Support USB 1.1 full speed (12Mbps).
- When more than 2000 files are recorded in the USB device, the C 715 may not be able to play the files correctly.
- C 715 Compact Music Systems - Dutch Manual
- C 715 Compact Music Systems - English Manual
- C 715 Compact Music Systems - French Manual
- C 715 Compact Music Systems - German Manual
- C 715 Compact Music Systems - Italian Manual
- C 715 Compact Music Systems - Russian Manual
- C 715 Compact Music Systems - Spanish Manual
- C 715 Compact Music Systems - Swedish Manual
- 2013-01-31 Nice product, problems with remote – Very good for its ...
- 2012-03-12 Great sound, but no lossless audio file playing – I paired ...
- 2011-06-02 Recommend the NAD C 715 – I bought NAD 715C three years ago ...
- 2010-08-01 Excellent product but ... – NAD C 715 : excellent product, ...
- 2010-06-22 Killer office unit – My current office seup with a pair of ...
- 2010-06-04 A great sound with excellent connectivity options – I ...
- 2010-05-17 Great high-end clock radio solution – About 2 years I was ...
- 2010-04-22 Great Little receivers – I bought that unit 1 1/2 year ...
- 2010-02-03 Sweet – We wanted a unit to drive a pair of PSB Imagine B ...
- 2009-09-22 Insufficienet Power – The system is overall Good. But I ...
- 2009-09-15 – too bad there is no internet radio function on it vith a ...
- 2009-06-14 715 – i got this unit to play my mp3's ,both from my music ...
- 2009-05-03 Poor USB implementation – As USB connectivity is the way ...
- 2009-04-09 Post Script – As a postscript to the above review, Andrew ...
- 2009-03-13 – I've partnered my unit with a pair of wall mounted ...
- 2009-02-07 NAD C715 DAB – I bought on the Net A NAD C715 DAB in the ...
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Hi-Fi / Stereo Products
- Hi-Fi Amplifiers
- Hi-Fi Receivers
- Digital Music
- DAC / Music Streamers
- CD Players
- Hi-Fi Accessories
- Hi-Fi MDC Modules
Doug - Knoxville, TN
My current office seup with a pair of Energy C-50's and an Energy ESW-8 sub. I can shake the walls wiht kick drum and organ if I turn it up. A great unit that does not take on more than it can ...