NAD T 567 Network Blu-ray Disc Player
Network Blu-ray Player
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
The NAD T 567 Network Blu-ray Player is everything you would expect from NAD; an affordable and solid machine packed with the latest technology and digital innovation. Everything about the T 567 spells quality. From the sturdy full-size steel chassis to the special vibration absorbing feet, nothing has been left to chance in the design and engineering of this cutting edge product.
As NAD’s third generation Blu-ray player, the T 567 adds full 3D video to a long list of formats and features. The T 567 is backward compatible with most other optical disc formats including DVD and CD, and extracts excellent performance from all supported disc types.
With resolutions of 1080p/24 FPS (1080p50/60 for 2D) available via HDMI, you are provided with the best options for both film and video material. As usual, NAD avoids the common practice of hyping video settings and instead, strictly adheres to the industry accepted SMPTE standards. This results in the most natural and lifelike picture, especially if the video display is correctly calibrated. Deep Colour and x/vYCC colour space are also fully supported.
On the audio side, the T 567 features both optical and coaxial SPDIF outputs in addition to HDMI, and supports all the latest audio formats including Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS and DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1. DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 decoders can feed Linear PCM or encoded bitstreams to playback devices with unwavering accuracy, and DTS-HD is also backward compatible with all DTS decoders. MP3, WMA, and AAC decoding is also supported.
Media can be streamed to the T 567 by utilizing standard UpNP, and DLNA protocols from your home computer. There are also several Apple Apps, like Twonky, that can easily transform your iPhone or iPad into a media controller. With support for all the latest video and image formats including JPEG, PNG, DivX HD, and AVCHD, the T 567 allows you to stream and enjoy everything from family photographs to YouTube videos on your home theatre for an enhanced entertainment experience.
With fast loading and instant eject of discs, and last scene memory (on supported Blu-ray discs) for easy pause and resume of movies, the T 567 delivers outstanding video and audio performance in a user-friendly package. The drop down front panel exposes a full array of controls while keeping an uncluttered look. The supplied remote also has additional functions that add to the enjoyment of this exceptional Blu-ray player. An IR input is even included for connection to automated control systems like Control 4, Crestron, and AMX.
- Plays BD, BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, including 3D BD
- Plays DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R
- Plays Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- Decodes JPEG, GIF, PNG, DiVX, AVCHD, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, VC-1, DiVX HD
- Network BD Live (Profile 5.0) via Ethernet and Wi-Fi
- On-board memory for BD Live
- BD Java
- Resolution up to 1080p/ (1080p50/60 for 2D) over HDMI
- Upscales DVD to 1080p over HDMI
- HDMI Output with support for Deep Color and x/vYCC Extended Color Space
- Component Video Output up to 1080i
- Linear PCM (uncompressed) via HDMI
- Dolby TrueHD (decoded to LPCM or encoded bitstream)
- DTS HD/MA (7.1 decoded to LPCM or encoded bitstream)
- Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus via HDMI, Optical or Coax
- DTS via HDMI, Optical or Coax
- Simultaneous playback of HD and SD video
- DLNA Certified/Nero software allows the networked sharing of movie, music and photo files from your computer
- USB 2.0 supports memory stick playback of audio and pictures
- IR Input
- <0.05W Standby Power Consumption, Auto Standby
- Heavy Gauge Steel Chassis
- Detachable Soft Rubber Isolation Feet
- Detachable AC cord
- BR 2 Remote Control
- T567 Blu-ray Disc Player - Dutch Manual
- T567 Blu-ray Disc Player - English Manual
- T567 Blu-ray Disc Player - French Manual
- T567 Blu-ray Disc Player - German Manual
- T567 Blu-ray Disc Player - Italian Manual
- T567 Blu-ray Disc Player - Portuguese Manual
- T567 Blu-ray Disc Player - Russian Manual
- T567 Blu-ray Disc Player - Spanish Manual
- T567 Blu-ray Disc Player - Swedish Manual
There are currently no reviews for this product.
- 2013-11-09 Great product, lacks flac support – Very good player, with ...
- 2013-09-08 what about flac support – Nice player but it's strange that ...
- 2013-08-02 Clean, immersive power with sharp visuals – After a ...
- 2013-05-20 I can be your beta tester, but not at this price! – This ...
- 2013-03-27 It is nice stuff but,….. – I bought my NAD T567 ...
- 2012-10-04 Bluray T567 / Receiver T777 - Audio delayed issue (50-100 ms) ...
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
george stefanescu - Buchares (Romania)
I just bought this fantastic amplifier, my system is formed by 326 BEE + C 545 + Monitor Audio BX5 speakers. For an apartament room is absolutly fantasic, I recommend this system, it will never ...