NAD T 775 HD2 A/V Surround Sound Receiver
3D Capable, MDC-Equipped and Audyssey MultEQ XT
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
The NAD high definition T 775 HD2 is heir to many generations of award-winning NAD designs. This exceptional pedigree is evident in both the look and the feel of the T 775 HD2, and it is unmistakable the moment you listen. The NAD T 775 HD2 now comes with full 3D Video and HDMI thanks to NAD’s innovative approach to upgrading your AV tuner preamplifier – Modular Design Construction (MDC). It is NAD’s insistence on creating products with remarkable sound quality at sensible prices that has made NAD the first choice among the most knowledgeable listeners from around the world. NAD’s ‘Music First’ philosophy dictates that we endow our Audio Video products with the same warm, involving sound quality that makes music listening so rewarding with our stereo components. This stands in stark contrast to our competitors who view Audio Video components primarily from a ‘content’ point-of-view, with sound quality far down the list of priorities. Yet the T 775 HD2 is second to none in terms of flexibility and up-to-the-minute digital technology.
T 775HD2 A/V Surround Sound Receiver Features
- 180W x 7 (FTC) Power
- 7 x 100W Minimum Continuous Power into 4/8 ohms, all channels driven simultaneously, 20Hz - 20kHz at 0.05%THD (NAD Full Disclosure Power)
- PowerDrive™ amplifier technology
- MDC (Modular Design Construction) allows future upgrades, includes AM 200 Dual DSP Audio module and VM 100 3D Video Module with HDMI
- 3D Video support
- Lossless decoding: Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, ProLogic II, ProLogic IIx, DTS, DTS ES, DTS 96/24, DTS NEO:6, EARS and Enhanced Stereo Surround Modes
- Audyssey Auto Calibration of all speaker settings using supplied microphone
- Audyssey MultEQ XT Room Correction with custom NAD developed target response curves
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
- Toroidal power supply
- 5 A/V Custom Presets store unique speaker level and tone control settings
- Direct access speaker level adjustment for surround, centre and subwoofer
- NAD Soft Clipping™
- 7 Analogue Stereo Audio Inputs including 1 Audio Front Input in the front panel
- Media Player MP front panel input
- 6 Analogue Video Inputs including 1 S-Video and 1 Composite Front Video input in the front panel
- 3 Component Video Inputs
- 7 Digital Audio Inputs - 3 Coaxial and 4 Optical including Optical Front input in the front panel
- 4 HDMI Digital Video Inputs and 1 Outputs, freely assignable
- Cross Conversion of all analogue video formats
- Analogue video to HDMI Conversion
- 3 Analogue Audio outputs including Zone 2 Audio Out and with the 2 other Audio outputs assignable also as Zone 3 and Zone 4 Audio Out
- Back Surround Amplifier Channels can be reassigned as Zone 2, 3, 4 or Main Front (Bi-Amp)
- 4 Video Monitor Outputs - HDMI, Component, S-Video and Composite formats
- Analogue Video outputs - 2 Video Composite and S-Video and 1 Zone (Composite)
- 7.2 Analogue Pre-Out (2 subwoofers)
- 2 Digital Outputs - 1 Coaxial and 1 Optical (TOSLINK)
NAD iPhone A/V Remote App
A beautiful and intuitive user experience offering a fun and simple way to control and configure your NAD AV Receiver. Control, adjust and select basic functions including power, volume, source, and listening mode for all zones with a touch of your iOS device. Download it for free from the Apple iTunes App Store here.
The NAD Remote App can be used with or without the Ethernet port. The Ethernet port can only currently be found on the VM 150 installed card. If your A/V receiver doesn't have a VM 150 installed, you can use a Global Cache device( WF2SL or IP2SL). This device will need to be installed between your A/V Receiver RS232 port and your network for proper connection.
- T 775 HD2 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - Dutch Manual
- T 775 HD2 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - English Manual
- T 775 HD2 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - French Manual
- T 775 HD2 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - German Manual
- T 775 HD2 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - Italian Manual
- T 775 HD2 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - Russian Manual
- T 775 HD2 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - Spanish Manual
- T 775 HD2 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - Swedish Manual
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Tom - Rochester NY USA
Struggled thru the quality vs. convenience dilemma recently with my main system (got a T787 in the end, right choice btw). Next up was an upgrade for my basement system, which has historically ...