NAD T 747 A/V Surround Sound Receiver
Archived Product Selection
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
NAD has an enviable reputation for delivering superb value for money, especially when performance is a priority. The T 747 will further enhance this reputation by offering the very latest high definition features and performance at a very competitive price. Though not offering quite the degree of customization of our higher priced Modular Design Construction AVR′s, the T 747 features the same remarkable flexibility of NAD′s highly refined User Interface. And unlike other brands that inflate their power ratings to impress the unwary, NAD offers Full Disclosure Power ratings that clearly spell out the capabilities of our products under real world conditions. Pair the T 747 AV Receiver with the T 557 Blu-ray player for a full HD Solution.
- 7 X 60 watts Simultaneous Full Disclosure Power
- 7 X 120 watts Minimum Continuous Power (FTC)
- Auto Setup and Calibration of speaker settings with supplied microphone
- Data Port for use with optional NAD IPD 2 Dock for iPod®
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio lossless decoding
- Dolby Digital Plus, ProLogic IIx, DTS HD High Resolution Audio, Digital Surround 96/24, Neo:6
- EARS surround, Enhanced Stereo, Dolby Virtual
- 5 Custom AV Presets allow instant recall of unique speaker settings, listening mode, and tone settings
- AM/FM Tuner with 60 Presets (30 AM and 30 FM presets)
- Optional DAB (230V) or XM (120V) Tuner Modules
- 4 HDMI Inputs with Repeater Function
- Analogue Video Inputs are converted to digital HDMI Output
- SD signals are converted to HD up to 1080p with onboard Faroudja DCDi Processing
- 6 Analogue Audio Inputs, plus 7.1 analogue input
- 2 Optical and 2 Coax Digital Audio Inputs
- 4 Analogue Video (S-Video and Composite) and 3 Component Video inputs
- Front Panel Inputs for games, cameras, etc. include S-Video and Composite Video, Analogue Audio, Optical Digital Audio
- 2 Digital Outputs; 1 Optical, 1 Coax
- Zone 2 AV Output with independent Source and Volume setting
- 2 IR Inputs, 1 IR Output
- RS-232 port interface to advanced control systems
- 12V Trigger Out
- AVR 3 Remote; 4 Device Control with NAD code library
- ZR 5 Second Zone Remote
- T 747 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - Dutch Manual
- T 747 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - English Manual
- T 747 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - French Manual
- T 747 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - German Manual
- T 747 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - Italian Manual
- T 747 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - Russian Manual
- T 747 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - Spanish Manual
- T 747 A/V Surround Sound Receiver - Swedish Manual
- 2011-08-08 Here's the highlights! – What sets this model apart ...
- 2011-05-17 very very good receiver – i have had the t747 for 1 week ...
- 2011-03-28 Ideal upgrade to audiophile home cinema sound – I've just ...
- 2011-02-19 NAD is the best – NAD is by far better the best built ...
- 2010-06-11 Disappointing performance – I recently purchased an NAD 747 ...
- 2010-04-03 NAD 747 – Easy to hook up. I like the two zones but you ...
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Complete Your System
This product works great with...
Scott R - Philadelphia
Though only 1/4 of the price, this integrated amp is quieter than the Bryston 3Bsst amp/ BP-25 preamp it replaces. While the Bryston is no doubt very sturdily constructed, it is far noisier (ex., ...