NAD HTRM Remote Control
Archived Product Selection
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
NAD HTRM Remote features:
- Controls up to 8 Devices
- 2-line LCD display indicates selected Device (DVD) and sent Command (PLAY) (for example)
- Preprogrammed with all NAD remote commands
- Learning function - learns up to 360 commands
- Macro operations - program up to 52 Macros with as many as 64 commands each
- Punch Through Operations permit easy access to commonly used functions without reselecting a device
- Full illumination with light sensor and adjustable time out for easy operation in low light conditions
- Can generate IR signals with a carrier frequency up to 500 kHz (B&O compatible)
- Mini USB PC Interface allows programming from a Personal Computer
There are currently no reviews for this product.
There are currently no user reviews for this product.
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Steve - Trieste, Italy
I am a proud owner of a NAD M2, which has displaced £23k of Weiss DAC and Vitus Class A amp from my system. It drives my pair of Quad 2905 ESL's beautifully. My original Nordost silver ...