NAD HTR 8 Remote Control
8 device learning remote control
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
- Controls up to eight devices
- Preprogrammed with all NAD remote commands
- Learning function─learns up to 352 commands
- Macro operations─program up to 44 Macros with as many as 64 commands each
- Punch Through Operations permit easy access to commonly used functions without reselecting a device
- Motion Sensing Backlight (with adjustable timeout) for easy operation in low light conditions
- Can generate IR signals with a carrier frequency up to 500kHz (B&O compatible)
- USB for upgrading
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Halsey Gonsalves - Toronto
I recently had the chance to upgrade to the C 375BEE. I am in love! This wonderful beast is powering a set of Totem Rainmakers ( with a 515BEE CD player and a rDAC-Arcam) At the risk of sounding ...