NAD HTR 3 Remote Control
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
NAD HTR 3 Remote features:
- Controls up to 8 Devices
- Preprogrammed with all NAD remote commands
- Learning function - learns up to 352 commands
- Macro operations - program up to 44 Macros with as many as 64 commands each
- Punch Through Operations permit easy access to commonly used functions without reselecting a device
- Back Lit (with adjustable time out) for easy operation in low light conditions
- Can generate IR signals with a carrier frequency up to 500 kHz (B&O compatible)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Chris Bell - West Ga.
This is my first integrated amp in more than 30 years. I've used it to power conventional dynamic 8 ohm loads with ease. The full bodied output is nothing short of spectacular for any solid state ...