T3 Magazine Highlights DAC 1 Wireless USB DAC
January 24, 2012
The DAC 1 Wireless USB DAC, featured in magazines such as Rolling Stone and Sound+Vision, is showcased in the latest issue of the Croatian audio and technology publication, T3 Magazine, which highlights some of the world's hottest audio and audiophile products. The following English-translated quotes are excerpts from T3 Magazine's full review of NAD's DAC 1.
"...the DAC 1, Wireless USB D/A Converter, is almost a king at this price and allows it to have a wide circle of fans who love its reproduced sound quality."
"...point-to-point wireless technology that allows transmission of full frequency bandwidths with high reliability, and without compression."
"It doesn't require wi-fi networking, a user can simply enjoy audio files stored on a laptop or desktop from a distance."
"...enjoy radio and popular cloud services such as Spotify, Pandora, Last.fm, Grooveshark, create playlists and listen to audio on your widest possible range of music in unimaginable quality..."
For the full online Croatian article republished on issuu.com, click here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2012-10-30 Sound and Image Highly Commend C 446 and T 757
- 2012-07-12 NAD T 757 Gains Glowing Review from Best Buys
- 2012-02-07 Secrets of Home Theater and Hi-Fi Review T 757
- 2012-01-24 T 757 Continues to Impress International Critics
- 2012-01-11 HomeTheaterReview.com Take a Listen to T 757
- 2011-12-28 Electronic House Review T 757 AV Receiver
- 2011-11-25 T 757 Pushing Less is More to New Heights
- 2011-11-01 German Review of T 757 AV Surround Sound Receiver
- 2011-08-11 The T 757 is an Excite Award Winner
- 2013-06-01 DAC 1 Recommended by AV Forums
- 2012-02-29 DAC 1 Delivers in Hi-Fi Choice Review
- 2012-02-10 Digital Audio Review looks at NADs Wireless USB DAC 1
- 2011-12-09 SmartHouse Highly Recommend NAD DAC 1
- 2011-12-01 Sound and Vision Review NAD DAC 1
- 2011-12-01 AudioStream Goes Point-to-Point with DAC 1
- 2011-11-23 DAC 1 Streams Into Rolling Stone Gift Guide
Be the first to comment below!