NAD VISO HP50 Wins 2014 Top Headphone Award
January 16, 2015
We're very proud to announce that the NAD VISO HP50 Over-Ear Headphone has been named Sound and Vision's Top Pick of the Year for Headphones, adding to its Top Pick of the Month Award from Sound and Vision for June 2014. Designed in collaboration with David Farrage of New York's award-winning design firm, DF-ID, and the Founder and Chief Acoustic Designer of PSB Speakers, Paul Barton, the NAD VISO HP50 have been selected by some of the most popular audio and tech magazines as the number one headphone choice for audiophiles and music lovers alike.
"Designed by PSB’s Paul Barton, these closed-back ‘phones sound smooth as silk, with excellent detail retrieval, a big soundstage, and bass with the perfect balance of speed and low-end oomph,” writes S&V’s headphone maven, Steve Guttenberg.
The annual Sound and Vision Top Pick of the Year Awards honour the best audio and video products of the year and are featured in the February/March 2015 edition of the magazine, available on your local newsstands now.
Read more from Sound and Vision on the NAD VISO HP50 here.
Watch the NAD VISO headphone commercial video here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2014-12-29 NAD VISO HP50 Wins 2014 GOOD DESIGN Award
- 2014-08-06 SoundStage Review NAD VISO HP50 Headphones
- 2014-07-14 NAD VISO HP50 is Headfonias Top 3 Choice
- 2014-05-08 HP50 Headphone is a Sound and Vision Top Pick
- 2014-02-21 HP50s Recommended for Better Headphone Sound
- 2014-02-03 Croatian Review Recommends HP50 Headphones
- 2014-01-09 The Story Behind the Development of NAD's First Headphone
- 2013-12-19 Headfonics Raves Over HP50 Headphones
- 2013-11-14 NAD VISO HP50s Win CES Innovations Award
- 2013-11-08 NAD VISO HP50s Scoop Five-stars From About
- 2013-11-08 NAD VISO HP50s Win Acclaim of Top Audio Expert
- 2013-11-01 HP50 Named Best in Show at CEDIA 2013
- 2013-09-20 AVForums Highly Recommend HP50 Headphones
Be the first to comment below!