NAD C 390DD Named Mid-Priced Amp of the Year
December 19, 2012
We're proud to announce that the editors of The Absolute Sound, one of North America's most popular audiophile-oriented magazines, have named the NAD C 390DD Direct Powered DAC Amplifier as their "Mid-Priced Amplifier of The Year", adding to editor Robert Harley's incredible review featured in TAS's September edition.
"NAD's C 390DD was a standout this year not just for its terrific sound quality, but also for its innovative technology, future-proof architecture, and forward-looking feature-set."
Featuring Direct Digital technology first introduced in our world renonwed M2 Direct Digital Amplifier, the C 390DD will amaze with its transparent, uncoloured and authentic sound quality. It is built with loads of power, MDC upgradability, software defined operation, and exclusive NAD features to provide impeccable, powerful sound quality in the service of artistic vision. Simply, it's digital from start to finish, truly reinventing how digital music should sound.
For Robert Harley's full C 390DD review, click here.
For the full list of 2012 Product of the Year awards, check your local newsstands for their January edition.
Related News and Reviews
- 2013-04-19 NAD C 390DD Tested on AudioReview
- 2013-02-21 SoundStage Hi-Fi Editors Choose NAD C 390DD
- 2013-02-12 NAD Wins 5 Absolute Sound Editors Choice Awards
- 2012-11-08 The NAD Digital Road Show Hits UK Streets
- 2012-09-12 What Hi-Fi Rediscovers Class-D with NAD C 390DD
- 2012-09-10 NAD C 390DD is Product of the Month in Gramophone
- 2012-09-06 Brilliant NAD C 390DD Review in Absolute Sound
- 2012-08-27 Exclusive NAD C 390DD Review in Eins Null
- 2012-08-14 NAD C 390DD from Digital Audio Review
- 2012-08-09 Alpha-Audio Reviews NAD C 390DD
- 2012-07-13 C 390DD and C 446 Star in Absolute Sound Guide
- 2012-07-12 Australian Hi-Fi Review NAD T 787 and C 390DD
- 2012-03-05 HiFidelity Go Digital With C 390DD
- 2011-12-20 C 390DD Paves Way for Digital Revolution
Be the first to comment below!