Hi-Fi World Name M51 Best DAC for 2012
December 6, 2012
Spectacular reviews and feedback from users has been pouring in for the M51 Direct Digital DAC, and we're extremely excited to announce Hi-Fi World's nod for the 'Best DAC' trophy in their latest issue of the audiophile specialist magazine. In their November edition, editor Rafael Todes honoured it with five-out-of-five globes and said "it has a rare beauty of sound to it that so many others lack", placing it at the top of the podium for one of this year's most prestigious awards from the editors at Hi-Fi World.
As an essential part of NAD's Masters Digital Suite, the M51 Direct Digital DAC uses Direct Digital processing and features extremely low noise, low distortion, wide dynamic range, superb linearity and extremely low digital jitter, while accepting PCM data rates up to 24-bit/192kHz. It is the perfect component for listening to those collections of studio-mastered downloads.
To read Hi-Fi World's five-out-of-five review, click here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2013-06-11 NAD M51 in What Hi-Fi Ultimate Guide to DACs
- 2012-10-22 What Hi-Fi Names NAD M51 Best DAC for 2012
- 2012-10-17 M51 Delivers in Secrets of Home Theater Review
- 2012-10-03 Five-out-of-Five for M51 in Hi-Fi World
- 2012-09-10 NAD Wins Three Awards at CEDIA 2012
- 2012-07-19 Stereophile Hear Bitstream Brilliance from M51 DAC
- 2012-05-22 Hi-Fi News and Record Reviews Highly Recommend NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC
- 2012-04-05 Initial Impressions of NAD M51 Digital Direct DAC
- 2012-03-21 HiFidelity Review M51 Direct Digital DAC
Be the first to comment below!