SoundStage Reviewers Choice for NAD T 787 AV Receiver
January 31, 2013
Forged from pure audio power and built like a truck, the NAD T 787 A/V Surround Sound Receiver releases its best-of-class performance into the lap of SoundStage! Xperience editor Wes Marshall in this Reviewers' Choice review. For the simple setup to its intuitive remote control functions, this home theatre brute has a few surprises up its sleeve to keep movie dwellers stationed in their man (or woman) cave for a long time, as it certainly had this effect on Marshall at the SoundStage! Network.
"As for performance, the T 787 did everything I could have hoped for."
"...through its analog bypass the T 787 had all the delicacy and depth that any two-channel audiophile could want."
"The HTR 8 [universal remote], as NAD calls it, has got enough heft to feel classy in the hand."
"Almost all of its keys can be programmed as macros, each covering up to 64 steps. It handles toggle functions for game boxes. It has a USB port, and a free program from NAD that allows easy programming."
For the full review on SoundStage! Experience, click here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2016-05-04 NAD Receives Prestigious Hi-Res Audio Designation from Japan Audio Society
- 2015-01-30 Introducing the NAD AV Remote App
- 2013-01-15 T 787 is Named Home Theater Top Pick of the Year
- 2012-08-14 NAD T 787 Receives Outstanding Heimkino Review
- 2012-07-12 Australian Hi-Fi Review NAD T 787 and C 390DD
- 2012-07-05 Five Stars for NAD T 787 from Home Theater
Be the first to comment below!