Outstanding D 3020 Amp Review in Hi-Fi World
May 2, 2014
It's true what you've heard online and in the magazines: the NAD D 3020 Hybrid Digital Amplifier is today's most talked about Class-D amplifier design. Now Hi-Fi World, one of the most popular British audio magazines, back up the claim with an outstanding review and rate the new-age smusic streaming amplifier among the best in its class. In the write up, Hi-Fi World editor Jon Lyle called NAD's new innovative approach to Class-D amplifier designs "amongst the best" and "something very few other standalone amplifiers can offer", which earned the D 3020 a perfect award verdict and five Hi-Fi World globes.
Read the full review in Hi-Fi World’s June magazine, available now on newsstands.
Related News and Reviews
- 2014-06-26 D 3020 Amplifer Gets CE Pro Editor's Pick
- 2014-06-11 D 3020 Recommended in Hi-Fi Choice Review
- 2014-04-14 Five-star D 3020 Amplifier Review in What Hi-Fi
- 2014-03-25 NAD in Stereophile Recommended Components
- 2014-01-21 Bluetooth Music Streaming with the NAD D 3020
- 2014-01-16 Absolute Sound Hear the D 3020 and Love It
- 2013-11-20 More D 3020 Amp Coverage in Stereophile
- 2013-10-28 D 3020 Amp Uncovered in Stereophile Review
- 2013-10-17 What Hi-Fi - D 3020 Best Amplifier Award
- 2013-10-08 D 3020 Grabs Top Pick of the Year Award
- 2013-09-10 First NAD D 3020 Review from HiFidelity
Be the first to comment below!