NAD VISO HP50s Win CES Innovations Award
November 14, 2013
We're proud to announce the NAD VISO HP50 Over-Ear Headphones as a CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards honouree for 2014 in the star-studded headphones category, which was announced at CES's private 'Unveiled New York' following some impressive scores from the panel. The HP50s feature RoomFeel™ technology which was created to translate the warm, open sound of live performances directly into your private headphone experience.
For the full list of 2014 CES Innovations Design and Engineering honourees, click here.
The CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards is an annual competition honouring outstanding design and engineering in consumer electronics products.
Related News and Reviews
- 2015-01-16 NAD VISO HP50 Wins 2014 Top Headphone Award
- 2014-12-29 NAD VISO HP50 Wins 2014 GOOD DESIGN Award
- 2014-08-06 SoundStage Review NAD VISO HP50 Headphones
- 2014-07-14 NAD VISO HP50 is Headfonias Top 3 Choice
- 2014-05-08 HP50 Headphone is a Sound and Vision Top Pick
- 2014-02-21 HP50s Recommended for Better Headphone Sound
- 2014-02-03 Croatian Review Recommends HP50 Headphones
- 2014-01-09 The story behind the development of NAD's first headphones
- 2013-12-19 Headfonics Raves Over HP50 Headphones
- 2013-11-08 NAD VISO HP50s Scoop Five-stars From About
- 2013-11-08 NAD VISO HP50s Win Acclaim of Top Audio Expert
- 2013-11-01 HP50 Named Best in Show at CEDIA 2013
- 2013-09-20 AVForums Highly Recommend HP50 Headphones
Be the first to comment below!