NAD C 390DD Tested on AudioReview
April 19, 2013
The breaking source for Dutch hi-fi news and test reports, AudioReview, reviews the NAD C 390DD Direct Digital Powered DAC Amplifier in their search for today's best Class-D amplifiers. Rolling over other higher priced amplifiers in this class, thanks to its full power jitter-free signal-to-noise ratior and future-proof MDC architecture, the forward-looking C 390DD really impressed AudioReview editors with its musicality and flexibility, but they didn't stop there.
Connecting his laptop via the rear USB port, editor Kilian Bakker said the acoustics "sounded remarkably smooth", and percussion tracks were " solid and beautifully pure" when streaming music from his laptop. "The C 390DD is a mighty amplifier with a nice solid feel" continued Bakker as he relaxed to full-bodided performances, which he referred to as simply "compelling".
To read the full review on AudioReview, click here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2013-10-14 FairAudio Reviews NAD C 390DD Amplifier
- 2013-02-21 SoundStage Hi-Fi Editors Choose NAD C 390DD
- 2013-02-12 NAD Wins 5 Absolute Sound Editors Choice Awards
- 2012-12-19 NAD C 390DD Named Mid-Priced Amp of the Year
- 2012-11-08 The NAD Digital Road Show Hits UK Streets
- 2012-09-12 What Hi-Fi Rediscovers Class-D with NAD C 390DD
- 2012-09-10 NAD C 390DD is Product of the Month in Gramophone
- 2012-09-06 Brilliant NAD C 390DD Review in Absolute Sound
- 2012-08-27 Exclusive NAD C 390DD Review in Eins Null
- 2012-08-14 NAD C 390DD from Digital Audio Review
- 2012-08-09 Alpha-Audio Reviews NAD C 390DD
- 2012-07-13 C 390DD and C 446 Star in Absolute Sound Guide
- 2012-07-12 Australian Hi-Fi Review NAD T 787 and C 390DD
- 2012-03-05 HiFidelity Go Digital With C 390DD
- 2011-12-20 C 390DD Paves Way for Digital Revolution
Be the first to comment below!