HP50 Named Best in Show at CEDIA 2013
November 1, 2013
NAD Electronics is proud to announce that NAD VISO HP50 Over-ear Headphones have been named to SoundStage! Hi-Fi's 'Best of CEDIA Expo 2013' list. SoundStage! HiFi editors judge the HP50s for their true audiophile sound quality and 'good-looking' design, while crediting the work of PSB Founder and Chief Designer, Paul Barton, for his extensive research and scientific approach to headphone listening.
Read SoundStage! Hi-Fi's full 'Best of CEDIA EXPO' coverage here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2014-08-06 SoundStage Review NAD VISO HP50 Headphones
- 2014-07-14 NAD VISO HP50 is Headfonias Top 3 Choice
- 2014-05-08 HP50 Headphone is a Sound and Vision Top Pick
- 2014-02-21 HP50s Recommended for Better Headphone Sound
- 2014-02-03 Croatian Review Recommends HP50 Headphones
- 2014-01-09 The story behind the development of NAD's first headphones
- 2013-12-19 Headfonics Raves Over HP50 Headphones
- 2013-11-14 NAD VISO HP50s Win CES Innovations Award
- 2013-11-08 NAD VISO HP50s Scoop Five-stars From About
- 2013-11-08 NAD VISO HP50s Win Acclaim of Top Audio Expert
- 2013-09-20 AVForums Highly Recommend HP50 Headphones
Be the first to comment below!