First NAD D 3020 Review from HiFidelity
September 10, 2013
Dutch audio magazine HiFidelity come to us with the first-ever review of the all-new NAD D 3020 Hybrid Digital Amplifier, and just like over forty years ago, the king of amplifiers is back but with a fresh, new look on Class D amplifier designs.
It's love at first sight though for editor Eric van Spelde and this little, law-defying desktop amplifier. Rivalling other higher-priced Class D designs, as stated in HiFidelity's comprehensive review, the D 3020 "brings life, color and body in music playback in a way we really quite haven't heard before, not even in combination with amplifiers that stand higher up on the store shelves presenting a new listening experience."
Read the full English review from HiFidelity here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2014-10-07 D 3020 Digital Amp Review from Australian HiFi
- 2014-08-25 D 3020 is Perfect Music System in What Hi-Fi
- 2014-08-06 D 3020 is Outstanding Product says Hi-Fi News
- 2014-07-31 D 3020 Amp Wins AV Forums Recommended Award
- 2014-06-26 D 3020 Amplifer Gets CE Pro Editor's Pick
- 2014-06-11 D 3020 Recommended in Hi-Fi Choice Review
- 2014-05-02 Outstanding D 3020 Amp Review in Hi-Fi World
- 2014-04-14 Five-star D 3020 Amplifier Review in What Hi-Fi
- 2014-03-25 NAD in Stereophile Recommended Components
- 2014-01-21 Bluetooth Music Streaming with the NAD D 3020
- 2014-01-16 Absolute Sound Hear the D 3020 and Love It
- 2013-11-20 More D 3020 Amp Coverage in Stereophile
- 2013-10-28 D 3020 Amp Uncovered in Stereophile Review
- 2013-10-17 What Hi-Fi - D 3020 Best Amplifier Award
- 2013-10-08 D 3020 Grabs Top Pick of the Year Award