Exclusive NAD C 390DD Review in Eins Null
August 27, 2012
Received exceptionally well in today's leading hi-fi press, the NAD C 390DD Direct Digital Powered DAC Amplifier recently received five-star praise in this critical review from the highly respected German audio magazine Eins Null. The following English-translated quotes are excerpts from Eins Nulls's full review published in their latest edition.
“The C390DD has an acoustic signature which makes it stand out from all other Class D amplifiers."
"It is completely transparent, with perfect imaging, dynamics and sound stage – proof positive that digital amplifiers are anything but unmusical machines."
“As a digital magazine it is tempting to say that the C 390DD is probably the most digital amplifier we have reviewed.
"All the more so since its engineering concept takes it so far ahead of a whole range of prominent Class A and A/B amplifiers."
"This is just the amplifier for modern audiophiles!"
To read Eins Null's full C 390DD review, click here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2016-05-04 NAD Receives Prestigious Hi-Res Audio Designation from Japan Audio Society
- 2013-12-27 C 390DD Wins 2013 SoundStage Amplifier Award
- 2013-12-19 C 3900DD Wins Best Mid-Priced Amp for 2013
- 2013-10-14 FairAudio Reviews NAD C 390DD Amplifier
- 2013-04-19 NAD C 390DD Tested on AudioReview
- 2013-02-21 SoundStage Hi-Fi Editors Choose NAD C 390DD
- 2013-02-12 NAD Wins 5 Absolute Sound Editors Choice Awards
- 2012-12-19 NAD C 390DD Named Mid-Priced Amp of the Year
- 2012-11-08 The NAD Digital Road Show Hits UK Streets
- 2012-09-12 What Hi-Fi Rediscovers Class-D with NAD C 390DD
- 2012-09-10 NAD C 390DD is Product of the Month in Gramophone
- 2012-09-06 Brilliant NAD C 390DD Review in Absolute Sound
- 2012-08-14 NAD C 390DD from Digital Audio Review
- 2012-08-09 Alpha-Audio Reviews NAD C 390DD
- 2012-07-13 C 390DD and C 446 Star in Absolute Sound Guide
- 2012-07-12 Australian Hi-Fi Review NAD T 787 and C 390DD
- 2012-03-05 HiFidelity Go Digital With C 390DD
- 2011-12-20 C 390DD Paves Way for Digital Revolution
Be the first to comment below!