D 3020 Grabs Top Pick of the Year Award
October 8, 2013
You can't help but think about the hi-fi legend, NAD 3020 stereo amplifier, with the new NAD D 3020 Hybrid Digital Amplifier. Quickly building esteem with excellent reviews, and winning over editors in listening tests, the NAD D 3020 is creating its own path in the new era of digital music.
Editors like Daniel Kumin of Sound and Vision, the largest North American home entertainment and hi-fi magazine, heard it instantly when auditioning it for the Top Pick of the Year Awards. And let's just say, based on what he said, it was a lock as one of the best.
"...the Chesky-recorded 'Tain’t So,' another piano-solo FLAC (176/24; Dick Hyman) sounded even better, with superbly natural ping to hammer strikes and richly three-dimensional air around accented treble notes."
"In the flesh, the D 3020 has a look and feel you instantly want to own, with tactile rubberized surfaces and a distinctly Euro-rounded, honeyI-shrunk-the-projector shape I liked very much."
"...the D 3020’s obviously superb sonics with high-resolution material. Its elegant looks, especially when vertical (the NAD can lie either way) and impressively high-quality feel don’t hurt, either."
Read the full Sound and Vision review here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2014-06-26 D 3020 Amplifer Gets CE Pro Editor's Pick
- 2014-06-11 D 3020 Recommended in Hi-Fi Choice Review
- 2014-05-02 Outstanding D 3020 Amp Review in Hi-Fi World
- 2014-04-14 Five-star D 3020 Amplifier Review in What Hi-Fi
- 2014-03-25 NAD in Stereophile Recommended Components
- 2014-01-21 Bluetooth Music Streaming with the NAD D 3020
- 2014-01-16 Absolute Sound Hear the D 3020 and Love It
- 2013-11-20 More D 3020 Amp Coverage in Stereophile
- 2013-10-28 D 3020 Amp Uncovered in Stereophile Review
- 2013-10-17 What Hi-Fi - D 3020 Best Amplifier Award
- 2013-09-10 First NAD D 3020 Review from HiFidelity
Be the first to comment below!