Brilliant NAD C 390DD Review in Absolute Sound
September 6, 2012
Praised for its combination of class-leading sound quality and collection of forward-thinking features, the C 390DD Direct Digital Powered DAC Amplifier showed how its a "chip off the old block" in this brilliant Robert Harley review featured in one of today’s most popular hi-fi magazines, The Absolute Sound.
"...greatest strength was undoubtedly its authoritative bass and startling bottom-end dynamics. This amplifier sounded like a powerhouse, with rock-solid solidity to bass guitar and tremendous impact to kick drum."
"...conveyed this aspect of the music so well largely because the amplifier was so dynamically agile and precise sounding, revealing both Brown's perfect timing and the full measure of attack of each note."
"The NAD C 390DD is an extremely sophisticated, forward-looking product whose feature set perfectly matches the needs of today's music listener."
"All this great functionality wouldn’t mean much if the C 390DD didn’t deliver musically, but on this count the new NAD is a winner."
For Robert Harley and TAS's full C 3900DD review, click here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2013-10-14 FairAudio Reviews NAD C 390DD Amplifier
- 2013-04-19 NAD C 390DD Tested on AudioReview
- 2013-02-21 SoundStage Hi-Fi Editors Choose NAD C 390DD
- 2013-02-12 NAD Wins 5 Absolute Sound Editors Choice Awards
- 2012-12-19 NAD C 390DD Named Mid-Priced Amp of the Year
- 2012-11-08 The NAD Digital Road Show Hits UK Streets
- 2012-09-12 What Hi-Fi Rediscovers Class-D with NAD C 390DD
- 2012-09-10 NAD C 390DD is Product of the Month in Gramophone
- 2012-08-27 Exclusive NAD C 390DD Review in Eins Null
- 2012-08-14 NAD C 390DD from Digital Audio Review
- 2012-08-09 Alpha-Audio Reviews NAD C 390DD
- 2012-07-13 C 390DD and C 446 Star in Absolute Sound Guide
- 2012-07-12 Australian Hi-Fi Review NAD T 787 and C 390DD
- 2012-03-05 HiFidelity Go Digital With C 390DD
- 2011-12-20 C 390DD Paves Way for Digital Revolution
Be the first to comment below!