Alpha-Audio Reviews NAD C 390DD
August 9, 2012
A popular source for Dutch hi-fi and music fans, Alpha-Audio has crystal-clear, balanced sound brought to their ears in their latest listening session with NAD's C 390DD Direct Digital Powered DAC Amplifier, special? Yes, very. The following English-translated quotes are excerpts from Alpha-Audio's full online review.
"Impressive inside and completely different from a normal amplifier."
"At once, you've got an all-in-one solution at home — no-need for a DAC, preamp, amp or filters — because of NAD's C 390DD!"
"The picture is more loose, and its sound is much more balanced..."
"The first thing noticed is an insane level of detail, which makes this product a class apart when it comes to detailing."
"It takes no effort to hear reverb and dual voices to distinguish instruments in a large orchestra."
To read Alpha-Audio's full C 390DD review in Dutch, click here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2016-07-05 MQA Now Available on NADs BluOS-enabled Systems
- 2016-05-04 NAD Receives Prestigious Hi-Res Audio Designation from Japan Audio Society
- 2013-12-27 C 390DD Wins 2013 SoundStage Amplifier Award
- 2013-12-19 C 3900DD Wins Best Mid-Priced Amp for 2013
- 2013-10-14 FairAudio Reviews NAD C 390DD Amplifier
- 2013-04-19 NAD C 390DD Tested on AudioReview
- 2013-02-21 SoundStage Hi-Fi Editors Choose NAD C 390DD
- 2013-02-12 NAD Wins 5 Absolute Sound Editors Choice Awards
- 2012-12-19 NAD C 390DD Named Mid-Priced Amp of the Year
- 2012-11-08 The NAD Digital Road Show Hits UK Streets
- 2012-09-12 What Hi-Fi Rediscovers Class-D with NAD C 390DD
- 2012-09-10 NAD C 390DD is Product of the Month in Gramophone
- 2012-09-06 Brilliant NAD C 390DD Review in Absolute Sound
- 2012-08-27 Exclusive NAD C 390DD Review in Eins Null
- 2012-08-14 NAD C 390DD from Digital Audio Review
- 2012-07-13 C 390DD and C 446 Star in Absolute Sound Guide
- 2012-07-12 Australian Hi-Fi Review NAD T 787 and C 390DD
- 2012-03-05 HiFidelity Go Digital With C 390DD
- 2011-12-20 C 390DD Paves Way for Digital Revolution
Be the first to comment below!